LEAD LEVEL DESIGNER
[Full Time < > Fully Remote]
Do you live and breathe FPS games, or just love Level Design in general? We’re looking for someone to help us create challenging, diverse and very in-depth maps for our multiplayer first person shooter. As a Lead, your footprint will often be the final – as you will be shaping the future of the entire game. So – what are you waiting for? Do you have what it takes?
- Design blockouts of areas for playtesting purposes, and then iterate in preparation for Environment Art pass.
- Using collected feedback from Playtesting to highlight problematic areas.
- Constantly improve and highlight chokepoints or areas of interest using heatmap data generated by playtesting sessions.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your talents.
- Experience working in a team, or on a project. You will be required to attend meetings regularly.
- Expert at creating blockouts in any software of choice, which you must then import into Unreal Engine 4.
- ArtStation or Video Showcase.
- Resume which includes past projects or experience.
Very competitive monthly salary on a rolling 3 month contract.
WHY JOIN US
We are an ethnically diverse, multi-cultural team from all over the world. We pride ourselves in having an inclusive, fun yet focused environment. Best of all, you can work from home! As long as the work is done, we don’t care what you do.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – and we’ll get back to you within 3 days.