PROJECT MANAGER | PRODUCER
[Full Time < > Fully Remote]
Our game project is scaling very fast. To manage this explosion in growth, we need someone who understands how to scale a team and how to manage workloads. So if you are passionate about games, and want to be a central to ensuring one is done on time and budget – apply!
- Doing regular meetings with each department and individual to log progress and communicate requirements.
- Highlight areas of improvement or bottlenecks for the development process – making direct suggestions/changes to get things done.
- Using your expertise to create a high level overview that is constantly visible to the entire team, such as a Kanban Board/Trello.
- Past experience managing a team is vital.
- Experience working in a team, or on a project. You will be required to attend meetings regularly.
- PRINCE2 or any relevant Project Management certs, as well as expert level knowledge of Visio or equivalent software.
- Resume which includes past projects or experience.
Very competitive monthly salary on a rolling 6 month contract.
WHY JOIN US
We are an ethnically diverse, multi-cultural team from all over the world. We pride ourselves in having an inclusive, fun yet focused environment. Best of all, you can work from home! As long as the work is done, we don’t care what you do.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – and we’ll get back to you within 3 days.