THIRD PERSON CHARACTER ARTIST & RIGGER
[Full Time < > Fully Remote]
We’re looking for a talented Character Artist who is also a wizard with setting up technical aspects of animation. You will be the magic glue that creates believable models that come to life with seamless rigs.
- Create multiple soldiers bodies, heads and items for use in-game and with our customisation system.
- Rig each model to ensure conformity with Unreal Engine.
- Iterate and work with Animators to ensure that there is no outstanding issues with third person animations.
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 to test your work in our live environment.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your talents.
- Experience working in a team, or on a project. You will be required to attend meetings regularly.
- Expert at your animation software of choice, be that Blender/Maya or 3DS Max.
- ArtStation or Video Showcase.
- Resume which includes past projects or experience.
Very competitive monthly salary, length of contract negotiable.
WHY JOIN US
We are an ethnically diverse, multi-cultural team from all over the world. We pride ourselves in having an inclusive, fun yet focused environment. Best of all, you can work from home! As long as the work is done, we don’t care what you do.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – and we’ll get back to you within 3 days.