LEAD AUDIO PROGRAMMER & DESIGNER (WWISE)
[Full Time < > Fully Remote]
Sound is critical in a multiplayer FPS game. Your work will be crucial in creating visceral, dynamic and incredibly detailed soundscapes that will be experienced by our players on a daily basis. Understanding of how crucial footsteps and gunfire is to an FPS is critical to this position!
- Using the full WWise Suite, implement footsteps, foley, ambience and weapon audio into the game.
- Liaise with Programming Team to ensure that replication for all relevant sounds is working as intended.
- Ensure the overall footprint of WWise is optimised, by using profiling tools in-engine and via WWise to ensure good frametimes.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your talents.
- Experience working in a team, or on a project. You will be required to attend meetings regularly.
- Expert at WWise and a good understanding of Blueprints and Unreal Engine 4 as you will have full ownership of this pipeline.
- Soundcloud or Video Showcase.
- Resume which includes past projects or experience.
Very competitive monthly salary on a rolling 3 month contract.
WHY JOIN US
We are an ethnically diverse, multi-cultural team from all over the world. We pride ourselves in having an inclusive, fun yet focused environment. Best of all, you can work from home! As long as the work is done, we don’t care what you do.
Send your application to email@example.com – and we’ll get back to you within 3 days.